Flyers Game Review (Preseason vs Rangers)
- The Captain is backk, he better be playing well. Everyone expects it…
- Closest to the Flyers actual regular season lineup we’ve seen so far.
- Bellmare draws the first penalty, Flyers killer power play commences.
- MDZ turnover leads to a Rangers shorthanded goal. Flyers PP not so deadly anymore. This hurts my soul MDZ.
- A lot of passes are getting picked off and intercepted. Hopefully that’s not a problem they’re bringing over from last season cause Ha Ha Ha kill me now.
- Just found out the Rangers are playing their B squad so uh yeah that’s a thing to consider.
- Old Macdonald sitting, Morin in the top spot with Coburn.
- Line name suggestions: Coots line – Hot hands coots, The CRuSh line? idk. Vinny line: Old McBalls
- Drinking game idea: Take a shot every time the Defensive 4 are mentioned, Morin GhostBear, Hagg, Sanheim.
- Coots goal!! Offensive future looking good for Coots on that 2nd line.
- MDZ i’m gonna need you to not fuck up ever.
- Akeson slashing penalty. Killed off without event.
- G gets tripped up, draws penalty.
- Flyers will start the 2nd with a PP
Score tied 1-1 shots even 9-9
Second Period. Score 1-1
- Flyers PP killed off. Stop letting the PP get less dangerous, teams need to be scared of our Power Play, absolutely terrified.
- Is it just me or are the D combos constantly changing…like every shift?
- R.J. Oldburger
- Grossmann slapshot goallll!! That has legitimately surprised me. Maybe Streit is giving the defense lessons?
- Hope someone gifs that goal cause it probably won’t happen again for a long time.
- Grossmann also kept the puck out of the net in the 1st which i forgot to mention so good game for Grossmann.
- Simmonds workin a guy over behind the net. Emery can take care of himself, but we’d rather he didn’t.
- Wayne Train Goal, apparently his first of the preseason! What a deflection.
- Good to see we’re actually soundly beating the Rangers B squad.
- Rangers power play apparently, Bellmare to the box.
- Bellmare breakaway almost leads to a goal, so close, so fast.
Flyers up 3-1 thank god.
Third Period. Score 3-1 Flyers
- Drinking game: take a shot every time someone mentions the Ice Girls.
- I wanted to be an Ice Guy #sadface.
- Mr Randy J Bummer(miller) Decides to be a bummer and point out that Giroux has ZERO POINTS in 2 periods. Giroux’s season is doomed, we’re screwed pack it in.
- Goddamnit early Rangers goal.
- Emery getting scored on by an Italian pastry, Eclair scores….Duclair?
- Coburn turns it over. Where have i heard that before?
- Peecooooo Poweerrr Plaaayyyyy
- Simmonds gonna fight a guy…..nope? Yes? Simmonds gets a double penalty, Remaldo in the box.
- 4 on 4
- Rangers PP.
- The Count of Monte Kristo.
- Morin Boards Kristo and puts the Flyers down 2 men for 20 ish seconds. Still a Rangers PP
- Bellmare lookin for a short handed goal. Bellmare is working hard to make up for missed preseason time, trying to show off hard; he wants a roster spot bad.
- Flyers survive the constant penalties.
- Ay another penalty. Mark Streit.
- WOOOOO Emery keepin the Flyers up by 1
- Morin trying to kill a guy with that slapshot.
- Rinaldo draws a penalty, a welcome change from getting them. Flyers Power Play.
- Game of catch between Giroux and Streit ends in a turnover ending good pressure. Rangers goalie to the bench.
- Matty Read empty netter to end this shit.
Flyers win 4-2 over the Rangers.